I suggest you ...

Renewable subscription / recurring billing or fees

Ability to subscribe and renew periodically monthly or annually with email reminders, or auto subscribe with initial approval for auto subscribe.

2,217 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    PaulRPaulR shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    K.Y.K.Y. shared a merged idea: create an auto-renew service for subscriptions via Paypal  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Recurring / Standing Order, or Saved Shopping Cart  ·   · 
    JeffJeff shared a merged idea: recurring billing for subscriptions  ·   · 
    WillWill shared a merged idea: Auto billing - every week, month, bi-monthly on Auto-Billing  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Do you have a recurring payments/subscription option? This is all I need. Thanks :)  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: introducing the recurring billing, so instead to sell a good we could rent it for a while, like some space for ads in private website  ·   · 
    Jesse NelsonJesse Nelson shared a merged idea: add a store item function for recurring payments for a subscription service.  ·   · 
    dagradagra shared a merged idea: Subscription capability.  ·   · 
    CoreyCorey shared a merged idea: A solution for recurrent payments. Anual, monthly, weekly or even daily payments.  ·   · 
    John FlynnJohn Flynn shared a merged idea: add the ability to have reoccuring billing  ·   · 
    Peter PasierbPeter Pasierb shared a merged idea: Provide a means of selling subscrition based products for membership based organisations  ·   · 
    David MontcalmDavid Montcalm shared a merged idea: Recurring billing or fees  ·   · 

346 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AlAl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are you at least working on this?!? I check back every few months and still can't believe you don't support recurring billing.

• JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With the growing trend of "Product subscription purchases", we need the ability to stay current and provide what out customers want. Such a system is also beneficial for "item of the month" services. My merchant account supports recurring payments, but I cannot find a means to properly incorporate this service into Ecwid.

The basic concept is the customer orders once and agrees to a basic recurring charge (monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, etc) for a certain product in an effort to replenish the item at the selected interval. This permits us to automatically charge their credit card as we ship each installment. The customer benefits from not having one large upfront payment for these shipments. Payment would have to be processed with each interval separately with only the initial agreement to accept the recurring charges. There would also be a need to adjust shipping charges differently for these items.

This is already in use by many of your competitors.

• MarenMaren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE PLEASE add, this is a must have for my store to work optimally!

• KH RoseKH Rose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be lovely. We have a tea of the month club, and some of our customers just want to set it up for monthly, and let it run.

multiple clients need this.. it is annoying to handle subscriptions in paypal and then regular online orders separately through ecwid. Please fix.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature, it would make Ecwid the goto place for online payments for online business owners

UH, how does an item that has 2,153 votes NOT appear as the #1 HOT IDEA? Seems like a conspiracy to me or Ecwid is flat out ignoring its customers.

Please please please have a recurring/subscription feature!!! Thank you so much!

Do I have to build my own API with Stripe to handle this?? Please do subscriptions!

• tsts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes please - would like a monthly subscription function

Anybody knows another service/platform that offers Subscription, besides Paypal? i just can't believe Ecwid still ignores this request.

• K.Y.K.Y. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My customers keep asking for auto renew via paypal or credit card. My website offers monthly subscriptions but my customers have to come back every month and renew manually... and I'm losing customers because of it. PLEASE Ecwid, I've seen this conversation going on since 2009... IS it that impossible to accommodate this option?

• K.Y.K.Y. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I too really need Ecwid to create an option for auto renew payments, subscriptions, etc, via Paypal. I'm surprised that this conversation started in 2009 and it's still not up and running! I'm thinking of moving to another service if this doesn't get activated soon at least for paying Ecwid subscribers such as myself. It's ironic that I can auto renew my own Ecwid subscription but I cannot offer this service to my own customers. Any news on this would be much appreciated!!

COME ON GUYS THIS CONVERSATION HAS BEEN GOING SINCE 2009 ....Please help . how hard can it be ...???? We need recurring with Stripe ....Subscriptions are all the trend and yet you guys are not listening

• AgimAgim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love Strikingly, and they integrate with Ecwid. The only thing holding me back is that you don't offer subscriptions, which is at the heart of my business model. Sorry but PayPal subscriptions alone isn't enough to reach all my potential customers.

• Omar R.Omar R. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously... for service subscriptions... for classes... for tutoring... would be great to have system to accept payments until cancellation...

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18

Feedback and Knowledge Base