I suggest you ...

Renewable subscription / recurring billing or fees

Ability to subscribe and renew periodically monthly or annually with email reminders, or auto subscribe with initial approval for auto subscribe.

2,302 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    PaulRPaulR shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    K.Y.K.Y. shared a merged idea: create an auto-renew service for subscriptions via Paypal  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Auto Ship  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Recurring / Standing Order, or Saved Shopping Cart  ·   · 
    JeffJeff shared a merged idea: recurring billing for subscriptions  ·   · 
    WillWill shared a merged idea: Auto billing - every week, month, bi-monthly on Auto-Billing  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Do you have a recurring payments/subscription option? This is all I need. Thanks :)  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: introducing the recurring billing, so instead to sell a good we could rent it for a while, like some space for ads in private website  ·   · 
    Jesse NelsonJesse Nelson shared a merged idea: add a store item function for recurring payments for a subscription service.  ·   · 
    dagradagra shared a merged idea: Subscription capability.  ·   · 
    CoreyCorey shared a merged idea: A solution for recurrent payments. Anual, monthly, weekly or even daily payments.  ·   · 
    John FlynnJohn Flynn shared a merged idea: add the ability to have reoccuring billing  ·   · 
    Peter PasierbPeter Pasierb shared a merged idea: Provide a means of selling subscrition based products for membership based organisations  ·   · 
    David MontcalmDavid Montcalm shared a merged idea: Recurring billing or fees  ·   · 

366 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AleedaAleeda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will this be added? It's the most popular request and still no update on when it will be available??

• BruceBruce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We could really use an update as well...love the product but need to now when this or if this is in the pipline.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be an awesome feature to an already awesome service such as ecwid! I would need my customers that subscribe to a monthly subscription, to be able to access digital files as well while their subscription is active.

Recurrent orders is an important tool for our online shop - please find a way to provide it to your customers.

• Darcy ConroyDarcy Conroy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow. It didn't occur to me this wouldn't be possible and people have been asking for this (and Ecwid have been promising it) since 2010. Perhaps it's time to get on this, guys - we creative types need a way to offer Patreon-style payments without the obstacle of trying to get our readers/listeners to sign up for Patreon (most won't) You could really have a big thing on your hands if you do this.

• Richard TaylorRichard Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What I cannot believe you guys have still not sorted this in the 3 years since I last commented on the massive need for recurring payments. As suspected back then and clearly his must be a political issue as technical bods would have sorted this easily by now. We must assume that deals have been made with external developer partners to NOT DO THIS and the Ecwid getting get kick backs !! ............. its a total disgrace and a kick in the teeth to your users. :(

Please add recurring billing as an option. I like Ecwid but will have to switch to another provider that offers this feature. Thank you.

Add recurring payments please. Maybe a new tab in the catalog product section that when checked will allow for recurring payments. Thank you.

• AlAl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are you at least working on this?!? I check back every few months and still can't believe you don't support recurring billing.

• JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With the growing trend of "Product subscription purchases", we need the ability to stay current and provide what out customers want. Such a system is also beneficial for "item of the month" services. My merchant account supports recurring payments, but I cannot find a means to properly incorporate this service into Ecwid.

The basic concept is the customer orders once and agrees to a basic recurring charge (monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, etc) for a certain product in an effort to replenish the item at the selected interval. This permits us to automatically charge their credit card as we ship each installment. The customer benefits from not having one large upfront payment for these shipments. Payment would have to be processed with each interval separately with only the initial agreement to accept the recurring charges. There would also be a need to adjust shipping charges differently for these items.

This is already in use by many of your competitors.

• MarenMaren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE PLEASE add, this is a must have for my store to work optimally!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19

Feedback and Knowledge Base