I suggest you ...

Renewable subscription / recurring billing or fees

Ability to subscribe and renew periodically monthly or annually with email reminders, or auto subscribe with initial approval for auto subscribe.

1,718 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    PaulRPaulR shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    JeffJeff shared a merged idea: recurring billing for subscriptions  ·   · 
    WillWill shared a merged idea: Auto billing - every week, month, bi-monthly on Auto-Billing  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Do you have a recurring payments/subscription option? This is all I need. Thanks :)  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: introducing the recurring billing, so instead to sell a good we could rent it for a while, like some space for ads in private website  ·   · 
    Jesse NelsonJesse Nelson shared a merged idea: add a store item function for recurring payments for a subscription service.  ·   · 
    CoreyCorey shared a merged idea: A solution for recurrent payments. Anual, monthly, weekly or even daily payments.  ·   · 
    John FlynnJohn Flynn shared a merged idea: add the ability to have reoccuring billing  ·   · 
    Peter PasierbPeter Pasierb shared a merged idea: Provide a means of selling subscrition based products for membership based organisations  ·   · 
    David MontcalmDavid Montcalm shared a merged idea: Recurring billing or fees  ·   · 

244 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AndaAnda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, would like to set a product to be Recurring to automatically add a new billing every period (monthly, 3 months, 6 months, yearly) and automatically send reminder emails (invoice) to the customer in different time (e.g. 2 month, 1 month and 2 week before the due date) before the recurring will be pause and wait for canceling or continue.

• K.Y.K.Y. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I would really love to see recurring billing and subscription as well, as this is vital for our business.

• Katrice ClearyKatrice Cleary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can implement this with your merchant provider. For example if you use Stripe to process payments you can implement recurring billing with them.

• Richard TaylorRichard Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cannot believe this is not available come up guys what's the problem ?

Sage PAY UK are all set up , this was the reason I backed off a year ago

• GlenGlen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Set Up Recurring Payments, As We Are Selling Website Membership Annual Subscriptions Not Products, So The Need For Recurring Payments Is A Must To Sustain The Business And The Ecwid Shop Usability In The Future, As Once We Have Sold Our Subscriptions Using Ecwid Shop, If Recurring Billing Is Not Introduced The Product Becomes Useless At Our End.
        So Please Consider To Sustain Your Long Term Paying Customers Forever.

• PauloPaulo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

[QUOTE=Chloes Services;110041]
        Quote from this link: http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showpost.php?p=110041&postcount=23
        I am using ecwid outside of the normal, I know this. But at the same time you offer egood which are not the standard "product" when you think of ecommerce. I am using it for people to purchase a website, or marketing. All of which are ongoing charges. I love ecwid, yet your hurting my feelings by not offering recurring payments. Having an auto email for clients to come back and pay and or enter payment info to charge automatically. The fact that every month we have to charge our customers in other ways when ecwid is so Awsome to start, not to mention the sales history saved in my customers account would be so easy for them to look back and see their payments. I speak for us all when I say, "Ecwid, you have been great, but it's the small things you lacking, step it up and I would be willing to pay more."[/QUOTE]

We understood it should affect orders in the cart, send additional notification and a lot of other things, but this is new days and a form add to use that excellent tool.

• RaynellRaynell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Ecwid,

is there an update on this feature? Also, I propose that if it were possible, can we as a community crowdfund some of the the features we desperately need like this one? For example, based on edwids roadmap, certain feature categories are eligible for crowd funding...

• Jerry HallJerry Hall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow Ecwid you guys are blowing me away. What a great shop. Took all of 30 minutes to setup and integrate with Stripe and put up on my site. Now I'm working on the products.

I really would love recurring payments as I will have thousands of customers who will be on a month-to-month billing cycle. I'd be offering quarterly and annual discounts as well and those would be recurring too.

If I can give any feedback as you go down this path please let me know if I can answer any questions. Thank you!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

Feedback and Knowledge Base