I suggest you ...

Renewable subscription / recurring billing or fees

Ability to subscribe and renew periodically monthly or annually with email reminders, or auto subscribe with initial approval for auto subscribe.

1,939 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    PaulRPaulR shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Recurring / Standing Order, or Saved Shopping Cart  ·   · 
    JeffJeff shared a merged idea: recurring billing for subscriptions  ·   · 
    WillWill shared a merged idea: Auto billing - every week, month, bi-monthly on Auto-Billing  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Do you have a recurring payments/subscription option? This is all I need. Thanks :)  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: introducing the recurring billing, so instead to sell a good we could rent it for a while, like some space for ads in private website  ·   · 
    Jesse NelsonJesse Nelson shared a merged idea: add a store item function for recurring payments for a subscription service.  ·   · 
    CoreyCorey shared a merged idea: A solution for recurrent payments. Anual, monthly, weekly or even daily payments.  ·   · 
    John FlynnJohn Flynn shared a merged idea: add the ability to have reoccuring billing  ·   · 
    Peter PasierbPeter Pasierb shared a merged idea: Provide a means of selling subscrition based products for membership based organisations  ·   · 
    David MontcalmDavid Montcalm shared a merged idea: Recurring billing or fees  ·   · 

288 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JYLJYL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This ''basic'' feature would be very helpful, for example when client ordering a service for several months...

JYL

• Stephen LeonardStephen Leonard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ECWID you have 27 planned or started items, but the 15 Top only have 4 of these, and this top request has been around for over 5 years, so are you going for a vintage like a good wine?

Happy with most of your product but you are not inspiring any confidence in the future.......

• MichelleMichelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am using Woocommerce, but I would switch to ECWID in a second with a satisfied smile on my face if these feature was available... I would even pay a premium price for it with said smile still firmly planted.. Pretty please?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Top voted item yet not even a plan to create? Bummer. Wouldn't care if it was part of a paid subscription. Really like Ecwid but going to have settle for something else that offers this option.

I too need to be able to automatically bill at weekly, biweekly and monthly intervals for subscriptions. Sure wish you had this feature. Now I guess I'll have to rebuild my store somewhere else. UGH!

• Debs ScottDebs Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Because of the cross platform usability Ecwid is perfect choice but without the subscription function it really a long term deal breaker and if not added soon will sadly have to go back to woocommerce :-(

Please add this functionality asap. This is important for many businesses and will increase your users.

• MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a deal breaker for me... I assumed I could hook into my payday subscription buy button! See you later alligator - I'm out of here... this is crazy that you don't do subscriptions!!!

• cPayGate.comcPayGate.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a payment gateway partner of PayPal, Authorize.net, eProcessing Netowork, and NMI. As such, feel free to reach out to me if you have a payment gateway need. Gateways are what handle recurring payments; not shopping carts, so it is unlikely that Ecwid will ever natively support the feature, and if they do, it ultimately would not be cost-effective to any users because they would have to significantly increase the cost to handle.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15

Feedback and Knowledge Base