I suggest you ...

Renewable subscription / recurring billing or fees

Ability to subscribe and renew periodically monthly or annually with email reminders, or auto subscribe with initial approval for auto subscribe.

1,812 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    PaulRPaulR shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Recurring / Standing Order, or Saved Shopping Cart  ·   · 
    JeffJeff shared a merged idea: recurring billing for subscriptions  ·   · 
    WillWill shared a merged idea: Auto billing - every week, month, bi-monthly on Auto-Billing  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Do you have a recurring payments/subscription option? This is all I need. Thanks :)  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: introducing the recurring billing, so instead to sell a good we could rent it for a while, like some space for ads in private website  ·   · 
    Jesse NelsonJesse Nelson shared a merged idea: add a store item function for recurring payments for a subscription service.  ·   · 
    CoreyCorey shared a merged idea: A solution for recurrent payments. Anual, monthly, weekly or even daily payments.  ·   · 
    John FlynnJohn Flynn shared a merged idea: add the ability to have reoccuring billing  ·   · 
    Peter PasierbPeter Pasierb shared a merged idea: Provide a means of selling subscrition based products for membership based organisations  ·   · 
    David MontcalmDavid Montcalm shared a merged idea: Recurring billing or fees  ·   · 

262 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • FrostyFrosty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People have been asking for this since 2010. Is it still not ready???

• Lin ReynoldsLin Reynolds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our company was created with the intention of being a monthly subscription service. If we are not able to do this soon, we will have to cancel and go to PayPal. I hope y'all offer it soon!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just enabled recurring billing with our PayPal Pro account. I have subscribed to your shopping cart service expecting recurring billing to work. I can't believe it hasn't been integrated yet. When will this happen? I have seen requests for this going back 5 years and you still haven't gotten the message? As quickly as I joined, I'm about to drop your service. Are you kidding me?

• ZacZac commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

5 years of being asked to implement this and you still haven't come through? No doubt we will be switching away from your service and we will never consider using it again.

Get with the times.

• J.J. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Recurring billing and payment billing ($X for X months) is essential.

Payment billing should be an additional option for a product. For example, is a product costs $X, the consumer should be able to choose whether they pay full price ($X) or pay X/3 for 3 months (for example).

Please consider implementing this right away. It appears to be an often requested feature.

• AndaAnda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, would like to set a product to be Recurring to automatically add a new billing every period (monthly, 3 months, 6 months, yearly) and automatically send reminder emails (invoice) to the customer in different time (e.g. 2 month, 1 month and 2 week before the due date) before the recurring will be pause and wait for canceling or continue.

• K.Y.K.Y. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I would really love to see recurring billing and subscription as well, as this is vital for our business.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14

Feedback and Knowledge Base