I suggest you ...

Renewable subscription / recurring billing or fees

Ability to subscribe and renew periodically monthly or annually with email reminders, or auto subscribe with initial approval for auto subscribe.

1,783 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    PaulRPaulR shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Recurring / Standing Order, or Saved Shopping Cart  ·   · 
    JeffJeff shared a merged idea: recurring billing for subscriptions  ·   · 
    WillWill shared a merged idea: Auto billing - every week, month, bi-monthly on Auto-Billing  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Do you have a recurring payments/subscription option? This is all I need. Thanks :)  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: introducing the recurring billing, so instead to sell a good we could rent it for a while, like some space for ads in private website  ·   · 
    Jesse NelsonJesse Nelson shared a merged idea: add a store item function for recurring payments for a subscription service.  ·   · 
    CoreyCorey shared a merged idea: A solution for recurrent payments. Anual, monthly, weekly or even daily payments.  ·   · 
    John FlynnJohn Flynn shared a merged idea: add the ability to have reoccuring billing  ·   · 
    Peter PasierbPeter Pasierb shared a merged idea: Provide a means of selling subscrition based products for membership based organisations  ·   · 
    David MontcalmDavid Montcalm shared a merged idea: Recurring billing or fees  ·   · 

266 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its hard to believe people have been asking for this for over 5 years and its not done yet is it that hard to do or is it just not going to happen? Admin??? Other than that i'm loving the look but was suprised this feature was not available.

I understand that recurring billing is difficult due to different payment processors. Maybe you could add by payment processor, start with Authorize.net (my preference), then PayPal, then others, we could get going on it. I would be willing to pay a premium for this, either as a one time setup fee (not too expensive please!) or as part of continuing monthly fee. I had to go to Woocommerce because of this, and there is a one time fee for subscription (high, but I had to) and a fee for authorize.net gateway too. So, I think the model is out there for you to recoup your development costs.

• FrostyFrosty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People have been asking for this since 2010. Is it still not ready???

• Lin ReynoldsLin Reynolds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our company was created with the intention of being a monthly subscription service. If we are not able to do this soon, we will have to cancel and go to PayPal. I hope y'all offer it soon!

I just enabled recurring billing with our PayPal Pro account. I have subscribed to your shopping cart service expecting recurring billing to work. I can't believe it hasn't been integrated yet. When will this happen? I have seen requests for this going back 5 years and you still haven't gotten the message? As quickly as I joined, I'm about to drop your service. Are you kidding me?

• ZacZac commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

5 years of being asked to implement this and you still haven't come through? No doubt we will be switching away from your service and we will never consider using it again.

Get with the times.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14

Feedback and Knowledge Base