allow coupons to be used "per item" rather than just off of the total. I would like my customers to receive $5 off each qualified product.
I would like to be able to offer my customers a "per product" discount. We are a theater and would like to offer a discount per ticket rather than off of their total purchase. If there is a way to do this currently I haven't been able to find it. Thank you for your consideration.
Just to add to this. I would like to be able to give my customers a coupon in which they don't have to spend full amount on one item. All in all to be able to keep a running total used
In that case, I think this would work...
1. Go to Promotions Tab
2. New coupon
3. click the "no limits" link --> applies with no limits
4. Input the dollar amount of the price of 2 or more tickets in the "subtotal over" field...
5. Limit by Product (select products from pop-up window) - Click Apply.
6. Input discount type ($ or %)
7. Repeat for each number of tickets (subtotal)...
It may be a bit of a hassle to let your customers know about each different promo code - but it's one solution until something better gets implemented!
Hope this helps...
Thank you! We would like the per product discount only be eligible for those with the coupon code.
A current method to accomplish this would be to use "Bulk discount pricing". Just click the down arrow next to the product price field.
Hope this helps!