I suggest you ...

Add / remove one or more fields (to customize) on orders / customize checkout fields

so it could be possible to ask for specifics questions i.e. "is it a present ? Y/N" or "time of delivery morning or afternoon" or anything we can need depending of the specific business we do

1,717 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    dalipasdalipas shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    michaelmichael shared a merged idea: Customize Client Signup Fields  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: In a lot of countries we do not use "state". I would be nice to be able to customize the information needed from the custemer!  ·   · 
    GiancarloGiancarlo shared a merged idea: Add/remove custom fields in registration form  ·   · 
    AlexAlex shared a merged idea: Гибкие настройки для адреса пользователя  ·   · 
    Эгоштамп - прием заказовЭгоштамп - прием заказов shared a merged idea: Самовывоз  ·   · 
    MikeMike shared a merged idea: add a "how did you hear about us" field  ·   · 
    Craig FInchCraig FInch shared a merged idea: On the payment details page - can you add a 'question' box with options  ·   · 
    ZipTeckZipTeck shared a merged idea: Add/Remove Payment Form  ·   · 
    Leslie HastingsLeslie Hastings shared a merged idea: add delivery date feature to entire order rather than individual items  ·   · 
    started  · 

272 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Per le vendite in Italia è necessario richiedere o il codice fiscale o la partita iva al momento della registazione dell'utente che dovrebbe apparire anche nella fattura. inoltre nella fattura deve apparire anche la partita iva del titolare del negozio

• dmitrydmitry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Создатели! Да когда же уже? Можно конкретики хоть немного?

• SamSam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Поддерживаю. Это один и наверно единственный камень в удобстве покупателя при работе с магазином

• Ruedi MingerRuedi Minger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please allow the option in order to remove some checkout fields as "Bundesland" is not necessary in Switzerland and Germany.

Please, we really need to be allowed to customize the checkout fields. You started this in 2012. We are in 2015…

• AlexAlex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

первая проблема с которой столкнулся, хотя только начал знакомство с эквидом... Не думал, что это ВООБЩЕ не редактируется, а тут еще и 5 лет уже висит эта идея. Походу разработчики забили... а жаль..

• leinadleinad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

separate first and last name is necessary to humanize the relationship between the store and the customer, especially in the confirmation email.

• MakfruitAdminMakfruit (Admin, Ecwid) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

> Как вобще без этого можно жить??? Интернет магазин должен продавать, а не собирать ненужные данные.

Какие конкретно поля формы оформления заказа вы бы хотели отключить? Или, иначе, какие данные вам нужны при оформлении?

Как вобще без этого можно жить??? Интернет магазин должен продавать, а не собирать ненужные данные.

• rayray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

looking for first and last names box requirement when a order is placed. my customers need a personal invitation to add their last name along with their first name.

• Chris SmithChris Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi I'm building a online florist shop but I need an extra field for requested delivery date for the entire order at check out preferably with the available optional next fild which I use for the customer to enter a Card Message.

• michaelmichael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

finaly i customised the "comment order" field with "bank name" but i would like to be able to change "bank name" with another field according the the paiement method.

if it's "card" a check box "i'm agree to be charged 10% more"
        it's it's "check" a time field "when i plan to send my check to the store"
        and if it "web-virement" the field "bank name" to redirect the customer to the online virement page of hit bank

hope you understand this request, i'm french and it's difficult to speack with technical vocabulary

have a nice day
        michael

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14

Feedback and Knowledge Base