I suggest you ...

Add / remove one or more fields (to customize) on orders / customize checkout fields

so it could be possible to ask for specifics questions i.e. "is it a present ? Y/N" or "time of delivery morning or afternoon" or anything we can need depending of the specific business we do

1,641 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    dalipasdalipas shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    michaelmichael shared a merged idea: Customize Client Signup Fields  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: In a lot of countries we do not use "state". I would be nice to be able to customize the information needed from the custemer!  ·   · 
    GiancarloGiancarlo shared a merged idea: Add/remove custom fields in registration form  ·   · 
    AlexAlex shared a merged idea: Гибкие настройки для адреса пользователя  ·   · 
    Эгоштамп - прием заказовЭгоштамп - прием заказов shared a merged idea: Самовывоз  ·   · 
    MikeMike shared a merged idea: add a "how did you hear about us" field  ·   · 
    Craig FInchCraig FInch shared a merged idea: On the payment details page - can you add a 'question' box with options  ·   · 
    ZipTeckZipTeck shared a merged idea: Add/Remove Payment Form  ·   · 
    Leslie HastingsLeslie Hastings shared a merged idea: add delivery date feature to entire order rather than individual items  ·   · 
    started  · 

258 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • rayray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

looking for first and last names box requirement when a order is placed. my customers need a personal invitation to add their last name along with their first name.

• Chris SmithChris Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi I'm building a online florist shop but I need an extra field for requested delivery date for the entire order at check out preferably with the available optional next fild which I use for the customer to enter a Card Message.

• michaelmichael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

finaly i customised the "comment order" field with "bank name" but i would like to be able to change "bank name" with another field according the the paiement method.

if it's "card" a check box "i'm agree to be charged 10% more"
        it's it's "check" a time field "when i plan to send my check to the store"
        and if it "web-virement" the field "bank name" to redirect the customer to the online virement page of hit bank

hope you understand this request, i'm french and it's difficult to speack with technical vocabulary

have a nice day
        michael

• Brother ABrother A commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Blind Mellow! What a cool name!
        You can explore here: http://www.3dcart.com/pricing-free-template.htm

Not the best looking templates, but there is a TON of back-end functionality and you can edit pretty much ANYTHING you want. Very customizable. Overall, if you dig a little beneath the surface, there are some great tech advisors there too. I would say that is one of the redeeming qualities here at Ecwid is their tech support team was willing to bend over backwards to help you figure stuff out. 3DCart and other carts are a little more tricky because they are sometimes wanting to up-sell you on a "customization" package of some kind so that is something to be mindful of.

• blind mellow jellyblind mellow jelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Brother A -- what's 3DCart? I like Ecwid's ease of use, but its shipping options are primitive. I've been waiting for FOUR years for the option to edit parcel sizes , and I've lost thousands of dollars in mispriced shipping and lost sales...

• Brother ABrother A commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow, almost 2 years and counting on this one. Noticed that they were able to add Bitcoin as a payment option in the blink of an eye. I guess it is all about priorities - that is the management's priorities (vs. customer priorities). I hope Ecwid has a plan to step up their game. Would love to see this product leap forward. Until then, off to 3DCart I go...

• Alex SaltmanAlex Saltman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With the new CASL legislation requiring Canadian companies to obtain express permission for email marketing, this feature is pretty much a necessity. How else can Canadian businesses be expected to communicate with shoppers from ECWID while remaining compliant?

• bagira73bagira73 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Полтора года прошло, я писала 30 января 2013, а воз и ныне там... Неужели так трудно сделать???
        "Очень нужно иметь возможность отключить ввод полей почтового адреса! Продаю в своем магазине электронные книги, покупатели путаются, не понимают, думают, что получат бумажные версии :( Сделайте, пожалуйста, ASAP !!!!"

• ElenaElena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

очень хотелось бы иметь возможность редактировать форму ...

• Ben JacksonBen Jackson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still no update on this.. idea created in December 2009 and started work on it in september 2012!! and still not implemented!!

Listen to your users!! they are the ones that pay your wages..

• ВладимирВладимир commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

прозорники, стандартную функцию с 2009 года разработать не могут.

• AhmedAhmed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need to have flexibility to add / remove fields in the customer data and address

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Common guys - when is it available?
        Everytime I sell something to EU countries and they do not fill out the VAT Number field (former phone number) it costs me soo much time and in worst case even the money.

If you need more money let us donate - there are enough who would charge you to finish this QUICKLY!!!!!

• Cindy GoodingCindy Gooding commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be indeed be added... but also backend notes for the store owner. Notes about the customer, a particular sale, a contact or issue with the customer, likes and dislikes, etc.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

Feedback and Knowledge Base